Wednesday, September 17, 2008

tagged...

okies...so after a lot of ghyan ghyan i finally got tagged...:)
1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it ?
i have this scar over my left eyebrow...when i was in i think class 3...i was coming back home from school in a bus...suddenly the bus slammed down the brakes...i was thrown off my seat and bumped into the gate ,it was a mess...blood was trickling down from my forehead...i still remember the lady beside me put water and sugar(god knows why)...and i was left witha horrible cut over my left eyebrow...scarred for the rest of my life,but actually its very un noticeable to be true

2. What does your phone look like?
its a cool looking black nokia 6030...i love my phone...though its very common i think its amazin looking...

3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?
blandness and emptiness...colorless and rhythmless...white

4. What is your current desktop picture?
welll...umm...one of my pictures posing in an orange salwar(specifying i was not being able to see my brother taking the picture as i had taken off my glasses)...damn my friends are rite...i truly am self obsessed(upto a limit i like to believe though)

5. Do you believe in gay marriage?
yeah sure...to each his own...

6. What do you want more than anything right now?
i want to put some things right...say sorry to some people i have hurt...say sorry to myself for behaving in the most childish fashion i believe...my huge boulder like ego is preventing me from doing it

7. Are your parents still together?
ma passed away after my hs...

8. Last person who made you cry?
my swinging moods and whimsical erratic nature...

9. What is your favorite perfume/cologne?
i am not particularly choosy abt perfumes


10. What are you listening to?
pocahontas-colors of the wind

11. Do you get scared of the dark?
i am terrified of the dark,to me darkness signifies all my innermost fears...and i am absolutely petrifed of confronting things which makes me go weak and lose control...

12. Do you like pain killers?
yes...instant relief...

13. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
no i am not...

14. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
i am pining for a pastry...the gluttinous female i am...

15. Who was the last person who made you mad?
a person i thought i knew...

16. Who was the last person who made you smile?
a person i think i know...

17. Is someone in love with you?
clearly no...

2 comments:

The Mad Girl said...

Sugar stops the blood flow.samjhhi?It's damn helpful and nice, I tell you.
AS
:D

Ankit said...

kikore janli no one is in luv wid u???